Impact Hub is the world’s largest network focused on building entrepreneurial communities for impact at scale — home to the innovators, the dreamers and the entrepreneurs who are creating tangible solutions to the world’s most pressing issues.
Impact Hub Port-au-Prince is A space for local entrepreneurs to flourish
We are a co-working space that serves as a catalyst to foster social innovation, foster community, provide startup support, and curate social impact driven programs and events.
- Our diaspora-connect membership allows you to impact our community of entrepreneurs and change-makers in Turgeau.
- As part of the diaspora community, we believe your voice, experience, and knowledge is key for the advancement of our community and country.
- The Diaspora Connect membership assists us in funding the team in Port-au-Prince that handles the operation of Impact Hub Port-au-Prince.
To provide a space for local entrepreneurs to flourish and to amplify opportunities and ignite passion into tangible enterprises.
We are fueled by the mission of developing a new generation of changemakers and entrepreneurs who can develop ventures that can impact the socio-economic life of Haiti on a larger scale.
Create easy entry points to gaining access to resources needed for development.
Build bridges between Diaspora and local entrepreneurs and change makers.
How it works…
- Sponsor your friend or family to work at Impact Hub Port-au-Prince 8hrs per month
- Extend a discount to a friend or family in Haiti for booking their event
- Full Access to all of our amenities when you visit Port-au-Prince
- Access to Impact Hubs around the world. Typically three times a year at any hub. (If you need more time please inquire for special rates)
- Access to Impact Hub Global network (app)
- Discounted rates for booking your events in your city at Impact Hub
It’s an opportunity to contribute to the growth of the future leaders of Port-au-Prince.
Impacting and supporting over 100 change-makers in Port-au-Prince
“Impact Hub Port-au-Prince’s mission aligns with my life goal to use technology, design, and entrepreneurship to empower change agents. I also love the community aspect, folks of all walks of life coming together to amplify impact is my jam! – Randy Champagne, Software engineer Social Tables (Washington, DC)
I’ve been looking forward to an impact hub in Haïti.
As an entrepreneur involved in a progressive and new industry an impact hub exposes us to a network of like minded individuals, offering fresh and new perspectives, and promotes tolerance and experiential learning. – Regine Zamor, Ayiti Nexus
“I joined Impact Hub Port-Au-Prince in order to connect with like-minded individuals who are currently doing impactful work in Haiti. I also plan to build a few projects in Haiti and feel that this is a great platform to help grow my business and the Haitian economy”. – Naika Colas , Fashion Designer, Jacques Louis (Brooklyn, NY)
How’s the Diaspora connect revenue spent?
100% of Impact Hub Port-au-Prince’s membership revenue is used in the country to support our mission. The members of our team are powering a collaborative workspace that fosters innovation and arms local entrepreneurs with the skills and tools needed to succeed.
We’ve strategically opened our space in a location where we are able to keep the overall cost of our physical space as low as possible.
We continue to strive to create unique partnerships with various local service providers in order to facilitate a cost-effective operation which allows us to keep our focus on making an impact and supporting the change makers in our community.
What kind of Direct impact am I making?
Your membership supports over 80 Entrepreneurs directly. The opportunities we are creating for our community has an indirect impact of over 250 people.
Is my membership tax deductible?
Yes, it is, through our partnership with Kay Tita, your membership is considered a donation and is 100% Tax Deductible. If you are interested in making a larger contribution, please contact us at